The NBCC is pleased to be partnering with EY to run a series of events and share information and knowledge around technological innovations. With the specialists from EY, we can bring you up to date with the latest information that will help design, shape and support your business requirements.
The NBCC Technological Innovation Forum acts as an advocate for technological innovations and is responsible for identifying, describing, and nurturing new technology directions, recommending new programmes, and sharing potential technical innovations to our members.
- Raise awareness and shape political and industry agendas with a new level of partnership by governments, companies and investors;
- Promote technological innovations practices at our member companies to drive the level of competitiveness in both UK and NL through spreading information and knowledge and the sharing of best practices;
- To inspire action for in building innovative business culture in member companies;
- Advocacy - Identify and address the broader opportunities that could increase technological innovations in companies;
- Further improve the Technological Innovation agenda across the Chamber.
Simon Van Ulden
Data & Advanced Analytics Leader
Managing Director Continental Europe
Cofounder & Managing Director
Head of Product Marketing
Just Eat Take Away
Gertjan van der Schaft
Head of Go to Market EPOS
Executive Director Membership
Director Operations & Digital
Afke van de Klashorst
Sr Global Digital & eCommerce Director Foods Retail
Founder & CEO
Questions & Suggestions