The Technological Innovation Forum acts as an advocate for technological innovations and is responsible for identifying, describing, and nurturing new technology directions, recommending new programs, and nurturing potential technical innovations to its members.
- Raise awareness and shape political and industry agendas with a new level of partnership by governments, companies and investors;
- Promote technological innovations practices at our member companies to drive the level of competitiveness in both UK and NL through spreading information and knowledge and the sharing of best practices;
- To inspire action for in building innovative business culture in member companies;
- Advocacy - Identify and address the broader opportunities that could increase technological innovations in companies;
- Further improve the Technological Innovation agenda across the Chamber.
Head of Sales
Marketing Executive Benelux
Simon van Ulden (Chair)
Partner & Data & Advanced Analytics Leader
Head of Innovation
Norton Rose Fulbright
Of Counsel IP/IT
Questions & Suggestions