The Sustainability Forum acts as an advocate for sustainability and seeks to support NBCC member companies in their ambitions to drive sustainability in their businesses that leverage the full potential of their organizations, ultimately contributing to achieving the 17 SDGs.
- Raise awareness and shape political and industry agendas;
- Promote sustainable business models and practices at our member companies to drive sustainability through spreading information and knowledge and the sharing of best practices;
- To inspire action for meeting the challenge of climate change and implementing the 17 SDGs;
- Advocacy - Identify and address the broader opportunities that could increase sustainability in companies;
- Further improve the sustainability agenda across the Chamber.
Corporate Relations Manager Benelux
Corporate Development | M&A | Strategic Partnerships
Port of Rotterdam
Richard van der Eijk (Chair)
Director Communications & External Affairs
Director Philips Sustainability
Director Corporate Responsibility The Netherlands & EMEA
UK Country Manager
VP Sustainable Business - Communications & External Affairs EU
Questions & Suggestions