Application / Nomination Form
Declare and sign
Declaration: I hereby confirm that the information contained in this application is accurate to the best of our knowledge and that as at the date hereof we comply with the terms of reference issued by the NBCC in respect of these awards.
This application is not an individual action of one employee, but is supported by the board of the company.
Terms and conditions
I have read the terms and conditions for this category and our business is eligible to enter the award
- Entries are treated in confidence but will be shared with a select group of individuals for judging purposes.
- All entries must be electronic.
- A maximum of 5 attachments (e.g. tables, graphs or photos) may be included with the entry form. These attachments must be image files (jpg, gif, png or tif) and must not exceed 5MB in total. Any attachments that exceed the permitted allowance or exceed the permitted file size will be deleted.
- Please note the maximum word count for any entry is 2000 words. This word count limit does NOT include the questions or the information required in section 1. If your entry exceeds this word count it will not be accepted and you will not be notified.
- Entrants may be asked for staff or customer testimonials.
- Award winners will be announced at the NBCC North Sea Neighbours Dinner on Thursday 11th July 2019.
- Entry to more than one category is permitted.
- Applicants must be authorised to enter their organisation into the awards programme.
- Incomplete entries will not be judged.
- All entries that meet all of the rules will be acknowledged on receipt. Entry forms will become the property of the NBCC and entries will not be returned.
- The NBCC reserves the right to withdraw an award from any applicant supplying false information within their entry. Judges reserve the right to audit any information supplied.
- The closing date for entries is midnight on 12th June 2019.
- The judges’ decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By registering and completing an entry for the Awards you agree to these terms and conditions.