The UK's departure from the EU is one of the biggest economic changes in a generation.
The Chamber Network is focused on the practicalities of Brexit for business communities across the UK. Since the referendum, the Chamber of Commerce Network has been working, together with members, to identify areas where companies have concerns and calling for government to answer those practical and pragmatic questions.
We believe that there's power in working together. As the UK approaches its departure from the EU, it is crucial that businesses are doing all they can to prepare for the future so we've compiled resources to help firms plan for change.
Eager to hear the latest Brexit developments straight from where new policies are shaped? Looking for channels to share you concerns about Brexit's impact on your business with other stakeholders and change agents?
Join our NBCC Brexit Forum, a front-line platform exclusive to Gold NBCC Members. We share the latest relevant information, you exchange your ideas with key stakeholders and change agents. Be certain your concerns and priorities are heard and understood by policy makers.
Department for International Trade
Ministerie van Buitenlandse Zaken
KPMG Meijberg & Co
Norton Rose Fullbright
To keep updated on the latest news, subscribe to our newsletter on the homepage.
Brexit Advisory Services
Would you like to know how will your business be affected by the UK withdrawal from the EU? Our staff can provide you with a customised advise on the impact of the Brexit your business operations.
All SMEs can also request a Brexit Voucher from the Netherlands Enterprise Agency that can cover 50% of our consultancy fees.
Summary of Service
- No-Deal Planning
- Brexit Monitoring
- Senior Counsel
- Scenario presentations to company boards, risk committees and senior teams
- Intelligence Sharing
- Consultation on regulatory boundaries to the individual business
- Support on drafting of company no-deal position messaging
- Regular update on no-deal likelihood and changes to business environment as a result
- Weekly call with updates on department regulations in trading countries
- Regular updates on emergency measure committee planning in European Parliament, House of Commons and Leinster House
- Weekly or daily bespoke Brexit Insights note. This would include industry-specific updates, politica updates from the UK, IRealnd and EU and media updates.
- A weekly call to discuss update from the week, mutterings amongst politicians and Industryand to answer any questions on the future process. As well as our team of experienced consultants, Cicero's Senior Counsel Joey Jones, who is the former spokesperson for Theresa May, will dial in weekly and provide updates from the House of Commons.
- Preparation for a half-day presentation to your company Board, Risk Committee or Senior Team
- Deep-dive on current scenario and risk to your industry
- Forecasting on coming months and likelihood of movement
- Identification of scenarios available and likelihood of adoption
- As part of our service, we will deliver regular intelligence on matters of importance to your industry. We will be on hand to offer advice and intel when required.
With consultants on the ground in Ireland, the UK and Brussels, we are best placed to identify any emerging changes or threats and will operate as an extension of your team to ensure you are fully abreast of political changes.
Useful tools & Links
- Brexit impact scan: https://rvo.regelhulpenvoorbedrijven.nl/brexitimpactscan/#/welkom
- Business Brexit Checklist: https://www.britishchambers.org.uk/page/brexit/business-brexit-checklist
- Brexit Support Desk
The NBCC is keen to ensure that all parties who may be affected by the Brexit decision remain up to date with the latest news and are aware of any potential policy changes, as well as clearly explaining the present situation. For that reason, a Brexit Support Desk has been installed at the NBCC, which will help to answer any questions raised by business. Contact the Brexit Support Desk by calling Tel: 0031 70 205 5656 or dropping into the NBCC office in The Hague or London, where we are happy to assist you.