The mission of the NBCC Stronger Together Forum is leveraging the strong ties between our two nations and promoting bilateral partnership in the changing context: companies can achieve more than one alone.This can be in the area of mergers & acquisitions, market entry, partners that created jobs in NL or other way around. New or unusual type of collaboration / business partnership (from partners that have not previously worked together, like different industries, different countries, new mix of science and technology etc).
- Strengthen bilateral relationship and promote a culture of partnership;
- Raise awareness and shape political and industry agendas with a new level of partnership by governments, companies and investors;
- Promote partnership best practices at our member companies to drive the strength of relationships in both UK and NL through spreading information and knowledge and the sharing of best practices;
- To inspire action for in building partnership business culture in member companies;
- Advocacy - Identify and address the broader opportunities that could increase cooperation with and between companies;
- Further improve the Stronger Together agenda across the Chamber.
Members / Jury NBCC Stronger Together Award 2021
Huib van Heumen
Diederik Van Wassenaer
Global Head Regulatory & International Affairs
Executive Director Membership
Royal Schiphol Group
VNO-NCW - MKB- Nederland
Secretaris Internationaal Ondernemen
Questions & Suggestions