This exclusive membership is available to companies seeking to gain direct access to key decision makers and influencers. Premier members enjoy all the benefits of corporate membership.
Premier membership additionally includes:
- Facilitated access to policy makers in the UK, the Netherlands and the EU institutions to discuss your organisation’s priorities or policy.
- An invitation for your company representative and two guests to attend four exclusive networking sessions each year (both in the UK and in NL). Guests and keynote speakers include ministers or senior officials invited to speak on topics related to bilateral trade, investment and industry.
- Participation in our special interest group the NBCC Economic and Fiscal Forum. Regular meetings are held to discuss fiscal related issues and to bring specific topics to the attention of government departments.
- Participation in the NBCC Brexit Forum. This leading Brexit forum is exclusively available to NBCC Partner and Premier Members for first-hand information, connections with key stakeholders and representation of their views towards policy makers.
- The opportunity to organise exclusive co-branded events together with the NBCC.
- Primary brand exposure on the NBCC website homepage, bi-monthly Newsletter and all digital invitations.
- The option to include articles featuring your company in our bi-monthly digital Newsletter.
Should you wish to further discuss the possibilities of premier membership, please do not hestitate to contact Lyne Biewinga, Director Premier Membership NBCC, at email@example.com